Bhuola.com (Owned and Managed by WCIPL) Terms and Conditions of Use and End User License Agreement is a binding agreement between you (End User or you) and WCIPL, an Online Driver Service Aggregator. This Agreement governs your use of the Driver service by our website online booking system.
By using our services you
- acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement;
- represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement; and
- accept this agreement and agree that you are legally bound by its terms.
- In order to access and use the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to provide your required information with your mobile phone number email, address for online booking. You expressly acknowledge and agree that in order to provide the Service, Bhuola.com(WCIPL) access track of your location to use the Driver Service when user want Driver service at his/her location through online booking. When providing your mobile phone number, you must provide accurate and complete information. You hereby give your express consent to bhuola.com to access your Location in order to provide and use the Service. We do collect names, addresses or email addresses, mobile phone numbers. You must notify Driver Service Aggregator immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your mobile phone. Although Bhuola will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Bhuola or others due to such unauthorized use.
- The design of the Bhuola along with its created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to bhuola, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under India and foreign laws and international conventions.
- You agree that your use of the Bhuola service shall be at your sole risk. to the fullest extent permitted by law. its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the service and your use thereof. Bhuola makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this service's content and assumes no liability or responsibility for any.
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE,
- ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE BHUOLA.
- BHUOLA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE BHUOLA SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY USER STATUS SUBMISSION OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND BHUOLA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD ¬PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- We are not responsible for any conduct by drivers. We only act as an intermediate between the driver and owner.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, the firm and the driver will not accept any liability for any incident, issues, reparations or any illicit prosecutions. Aside from any individual illicit incrimination that accrues to the driver based on the motor vehicle act and regulation/guideline, you take accountability for permitting the driver to take charge of the vehicle. Any loss to the automobile shall be borne by the client and the client only will organize for any insurance reports.
- If a travelLer cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 15% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
- If a travelLer cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
- The refunds will be made by on-line transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests.
- The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days.